April 2015: Downloadable Desktop Wallpaper



I'm in shock that a month has flown by already! However, with the longer hours of daylight and the slightly warmer temperatures, I'm not complaining. For April's calendar I chose tree branches that show just a hint of the first leaves coming out. Arbor Day (4/24) and Earth Day (4/22) are both celebrated in April. I love trees, and one of my favorite times of year is when all the leaves are coming out and there is an electric green everywhere that is so bright and wonderful I could never paint it. It signifies new life and a new season! Enjoy the digital decorations you can download below:

Download the desktop and laptop version HERE.
Download the smartphone version HERE.

These are for personal use only. All illustrations © Ashley P. Halsey 2015

Comments

Popular Posts