Illustrated Wedding Map on Style Me Pretty

Photo by Julia Wade

Last August I attended my cousin's beautiful wedding on Block Island, Rhode Island. I hadn't been to Block Island in many years, and it was even more charming than I remembered. The wedding itself was fantastic, and I had so much fun celebrating with my family members who could attend.
      As my gift to the couple, I created a custom illustrated map that they included in the welcome gift bag that each guest received upon arrival on the island.

Photo by Julia Wade

I worked with the bride to decide what Block Island landmarks to include, and which wedding locations needed to be shown. Being a map lover, I really enjoyed the creative process that went in to making this. So, I was very excited to see that when Julia Wade, the wedding photographer, submitted her photos to Style Me Pretty, her photo of my map was included! You can see the post here. I hope to have the chance to make more maps in the future. You can see some details of the map on my portfolio website.


Comments

Popular Posts