2 9" frozen Oronoque Orchards pie crusts
4 cups fresh blackberries
3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon butter
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2) Remove both pie crusts from freezer, turn one upside down on a cutting board
3) Combine berries, flour, sugar and lemon juice. Spoon into pie shell, and dot with butter.
4) Gently loosen the 2nd pie crust from aluminum and cut into 3/4 inch strips.
Create a lattice for the crust if desired.
5) Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 degrees.
Continue baking for 35 to 40 minutes, or until browned.